The Board of Equal Voices will determine and prioritise actions and initiatives in line with our Mission as needs are identified. However, the immediate priorities at the time of the adoption of this Charter (December 2016) are:
- The launch and presentation of the National Apology from Australian Christians to LGBTIQ+ Christians and the LGBTIQ+ community;
- Response and input to the national discussion on marriage;
- Identifying partner organisations and individual Christians who share our goals, establishing strong working relationships;
- Creation of Working Groups to address key issues and develop resources;
- Identifying and developing educational resources and communications;
- Identifying opportunities for forums and discussions with individual churches who wish to engage in these important conversations.